Family Service Advisor/Sales
Catholic Cemeteries, Diocese of Helena, Location – Butte, MT
Holy Cross/St. Patrick’s Cemeteries, Butte, Montana
Do you have special insight when dealing with people in difficult situations? Are you service-oriented and self-motivated? We are seeking individuals with previous and significant sales experience, and strong customer service skills. This position involves advising families on planning in advance for cemetery services, and assisting in making at-need cemetery arrangements for a loved one’s burial. Candidates should enjoy providing education and information regarding burial options, and guiding families to make informed decisions on future end-of-life situations.
We offer excellent compensation for motivated individuals which includes salary plus commissions and performance incentives. This position is a full-time, benefit-eligible position.
Candidates should be career-minded caring individuals who want to succeed and grow in this meaningful work. Qualifications should include, but are not limited to:
- At least two years of successful sales experience
- Prefer undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- A positive and supportive attitude towards the Roman Catholic Church and her teachings
- Experience using computers, databases, and online applications
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to appropriately prioritize work responsibilities
- Ability to serve families in a professional, respectful and timely manner
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to work with personnel at funeral homes, crematories, and memorial works
- Good listener/excellent communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- Comfortable working in a cemetery environment
- Must possess a current and valid Montana driver’s license
- Eager to make money in a performance-based, commissioned environment; driven/motivated
About the Employer
Catholic Cemeteries serve the living in life’s most precious moments. Providing cemetery services, Catholic Cemeteries assist in sharing this meaningful experience with family and friends. The Catholic Cemeteries of The Diocese of Helena, Montana is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end-of-life services.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week), Salary + Commissions ($31,200 + 4% Commission)
Job Location: Butte, MT
Required Education: Associate Degree
Required Experience: 2 years’ sales experience
Required License or Certification: Montana driver’s license
Please send resume’ and letter of interest to:
Carmae Fawaz, Human Resources Director, email@example.com, 406.389.7061. This position is open until filled.