Foundation for the Diocese of Helena, Inc.
The Foundation for the Diocese of Helena, Inc. is accepting applications for the position of Executive Director. The Foundation is a nonprofit organization which solicits, receives and invests endowed funds to benefit the Catholic Diocese of Helena and the parishes and institutions of the diocese. The Executive Director is responsible for representing and advancing the mission of the Foundation for the Diocese of Helena and, at the direction of the Board of Trustees, carry out Board policies and directives.
This is a full-time exempt position. Starting salary: $80,000+ DOE. Benefits include: vacation, sick leave, insurance stipend, retirement, and paid holidays.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral; organizational skills; relationship building skills; initiative and the ability to work under minimal supervision. Minimum of bachelor’s degree in combination with experience related to the position. Must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with the Church.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and job application to The Foundation for the Diocese of Helena at email@example.com or mail to, P.O. Box 1729, Helena, MT 59624. The job application can be found at https://fdoh.org/. This position will remain open through October 31, 2020.
Director of Religious Education
St. Ignatius Mission Parish | Sacred Heart Mission | St. John Berchmans Mission
St. Ignatius Mission Parish, along with the mission stations of Sacred Heart and St. John Berchmans is a fully conscious Jesuit parish searching for God’s will on a continuous basis. We are a church responding to the evolving needs of our people and our society, especially in the areas of education, sacramental ministry, spiritual development, faith formation, evangelization, social justice and social media.
Position Title: Director of Religious Education, St. Ignatius Mission Parish; Sacred Heart & St. John Berchmans Missions.
Position Status: Part-Time Hourly (25 hours/week)
Reports to: Pastor
- Position Goal
To direct the Religious Education programs for children and families at St. Ignatius Mission Parish & Sacred Heart/John Berchmans missions. These programs include the following: Children’s Faith Formation, Sacramental Preparation for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist, High School Confirmation, RCIA, Middle and High School Youth Groups and Sunday Children’s Liturgy of the Word.
- Classroom/Youth Minister support
- Publicize and communicate
- Promote community building
- Diocesan and Deanery “at large” participation
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or abilities required.
- 2 years direct teaching experience with youth / young adults – ability to creatively instruct students of all ages using innovative and inspirational methods
- Demonstrated background in curriculum assessment – ability to design and implement and troubleshoot dynamic curriculum
- Supervisory experience (position supervises both Youth Group Director and multiple volunteers)
- Be able to engage youth over the summer months
- Communications skills – Ability to communicate effectively and to establish effective working relationships with volunteer catechists and youth ministers and convey a genuine concern for their needs. Provides public presentations as necessary
- Have a positive and empathetic attitude, excellent people skill and impeccable integrity
- Be accessible, responsive and flexible to handle the changing needs of the church
- Excellent clerical, computer and organizational skills
- Effective verbal, writing, editorial and publishing skills
- Experience with Google Calendar and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with various forms of Social Media
Contact: Fr. C. Hightower, S.J., Pastor
St. Ignatius Mission Parish
PO Box 667
300 Bear Track Ave.
St. Ignatius, Montana 59865
St. Matthew, Kalispell
St Matthew’s Catholic Church located in beautiful Northwest Montana, minutes away from Flathead Lake and Glacier National Park, has a job opening for Youth Minister. This person will work actively to engage our youth, K-12, and to inspire and instill a love for our Catholic faith. This is an exempt position with a competitive salary and great benefits. To obtain an application and a complete job description email firstname.lastname@example.org.