Christ the King Parish (University of Montana)
Christ the King Parish is seeking a Campus Minister. We are a diverse community that brings together permanent parishioners with University of Montana (UM) students, faculty and staff. We serve as the home to the University’s Catholic community and as a witness to the vision and values of the Second Vatican Council.
This minister will work collaboratively with our Pastoral Team, college students, lay leaders and UM faculty and staff. This position will include outreach to UM, developing evangelization and discipleship programs, and general management of the Newman Center and Catholic Campus Ministry (CCM) programs. We are seeking a person whose strengths and talents include supporting and connecting with students from a variety of backgrounds and traditions. Position is open until filled. Please send a resume, cover letter, and completed application to:
Attn: Shari Douglass
1400 Gerald Avenue
Missoula, MT 59801
Office Manager Position
Our Lady of the Valley Parish (Helena)
Our Lady of the Valley Parish is currently seeking a full-time Parish Office Manager. This person represents the parish community both within and outside the office and is often the first person encountered by those seeking parish services.
The Office Manager is involved in all aspects of parish administration. Duties include liturgy planning and preparation, clerical work and staff supervision, and building oversight.
- Three years office/administrative experience with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Publisher
- Demonstrated high-level writing and communication skills
- Practicing Catholic with general knowledge of the Catholic Faith
- Complete Protecting God’s Children Training and Virtus on-line training
The successful candidate will be a practicing Catholic who is enthusiastic, friendly, and approachable. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to:
Fr. Daniel Shea, Our Lady of the Valley Parish
1502 Shirley Road, Helena, MT 59602
or email to: email@example.com.
Catholic Cemeteries, Diocese of Helena, Location – Butte, MT
Holy Cross/St. Patrick’s Cemeteries, Butte, MT
Do you have special insight when dealing with people in difficult situations? Are you service-oriented and self-motivated? We are seeking a self-motivating individual to provide an advanced level of administrative support including general office management and clerical support for our Diocesan Cemeteries in Butte. The successful candidate will also establish and maintain departmental records, coordinate assigned projects and act as a liaison between the Cemetery staff and the general public
We offer an excellent compensation package for a motivated individuals. This position is a part-time, hourly position that is also benefit-eligible.
Qualifications should include, but are not limited to:
- Associates degree with a minimum of 2 years of office work experience or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Experience using computers, databases, and online applications
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to appropriately prioritize work responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A positive and supportive attitude towards the Roman Catholic Church and its teachings
- Ability to serve families in a professional, respectful and timely manner
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to work with personnel at funeral homes, crematories, and memorial works
- Good listener/excellent communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- Comfortable working in a cemetery environment
- Must possess a current and valid Montana driver’s license
About the Employer
Catholic Cemeteries serve the living in life’s most precious moments. Providing cemetery services, Catholic Cemeteries assist in sharing this meaningful experience with family and friends. The Catholic Cemeteries of The Diocese of Helena, Montana is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end-of-life services.
Job Type: Part-time (30 hours per week), Hourly rate dependent on experience
Job Location: Butte, MT
Required Education: Associate Degree
Required Experience: 2 years office work
Required License or Certification: Montana driver’s license
Please send resume and letter of interest to:
Michael Seipp, Human Resources Director, firstname.lastname@example.org 406.389.7070.
This position is open until filled.
Cathedral of St. Helena
The Cathedral of St Helena Parish has a position opening for a Maintenance Engineer/Groundskeeper. This position is full-time with full benefit package. The position is responsible for performing semi-skilled maintenance for the Cathedral facilities, the Cathedral rectory and maintaining the Cathedral grounds, (lawns, walks, steps and parking lots) all year. The position also provides Cathedral facilities furniture set-ups as needed. If interested please provide a letter of interest and current resume to:
Cathedral of St. Helena
530 N. Ewing St., Helena, Mt 59601.
St. Matthew, Kalispell
St Matthew’s Catholic Church located in beautiful Northwest Montana, minutes away from Flathead Lake and Glacier National Park, has a job opening for Youth Minister. This person will work actively to engage our youth, K-12, and to inspire and instill a love for our Catholic faith. This is an exempt position with a competitive salary and great benefits. To obtain an application and a complete job description email email@example.com.