Catholic Social Services of Montana (CSSM) has hired Phil Quinn, LCPC, and is excited to announce the launch of its mental health services program.
Phil (a parishioner of Our Lady of the Valley in Helena) will bring a wide variety of experience to the mental health therapist/counselor position at CSSM, allowing the program to offer a wide variety of counseling with its initial launch.
- We have licensed counselors available to talk or listen.
- No topic is too big or too small. If we can’t tackle it, we’ll work to provide a referral.
- Clients can meet with us from their computer, cell phone, or any other electronic device. In-person services are currently available in Helena.
- Faith can be a part of the conversation if the client wishes, but it is not required. We are here for everyone.
- Counselors will not violate Catholic teachings as a part of their therapy practices.
- The first session is free for every client. If follow-up sessions are needed, CSSM is in-network with a growing number of insurance providers. Private pay is available with a sliding fee scale available is a client meets qualifying standards.
CSSM’s Mental Health Services program is now accepting new clients. You can learn more about the program or schedule a session by calling 406-442-4130 or visiting www.cssmt.org/mental-health/.