Massimo Utility Terrain Vehicle T-Boss 550
- Roof • Mirrors • Full-Tilt Windshield • Side Nets • Winch • Shaft Drive • On demand 2WD/4WD
- Locking Differential • Digital Display • Headlights (High/Low) • Turn Signals
- Engine 493cc, Liquid Cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder • Electric Start • 33 hp • Automatic (L-H-N-R)
- 6.9 gal fuel capacity • 12V/30Ah Battery • Independent Suspension with Dual A-Arm
- Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes • 9.25 in ground clearance • 72 in wheelbase
- 400 lbs bed capacity • 28 x 41.5 in bed size • 1,200 lbs towing capacity
Carry-On 5.5 X 10 Wood Floor Trailer with Ramp Gate
- Treated wood floor • White mod wheels
- 2000lb Rated top wind jack • 3500 lb Rated idler axle
- 2” A-frame coupler with chains
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Federal and state laws restrict the online sale of Son Light Celebration Raffle tickets to only those state or local residents who specifically meet the requirements as set forth in the applicable statues and regulations. Only individuals within the state of Montana are permitted to purchase Son Light Celebration Raffle tickets. Credit cards are not eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the Son Light Celebration Raffle. Debit Card purchases only. All winners are subject to tax collection as specified by the I.R.S. guidelines. The Son Light Celebration Raffle does not currently allow raffle ticket purchases to be made online by any person outside the scope of the applicable statues, regulations, terms and conditions. The Son Light Celebration Raffle does not allow any illegal participation in the raffle.
After purchasing ticket(s), an email receipt will be sent with a unique assigned ticket number for each ticket purchased. A copy of your ticket stub(s) will be emailed to you within five days of your purchase. Please save your email until the drawing on October 1, 2021. If your assigned number is drawn you will be contacted by Bishop Austin Vetter on Friday, October 1 at approximately 8:45 pm at the phone number given at the time of purchase.
After the October 1 raffle the winner’s name will be posted at www.diocesehelena.org on or after October 4, 2021. The winner will have 30 days to claim the prize after the drawing.
We apologize but raffle ticket sales are limited to only those who are in the state of Montana. If you are seeing this message on a phone and you are in the state connect to wifi and refresh the page.