Schools Employment Application
Current Position Openings
Family Service Advisor / Sales
Catholic Cemeteries, Diocese of Helena, Location – Helena, MT
Resurrection Cemetery, Helena, Montana
Do you have special insight when dealing with people? Are you service-oriented and self-motivated? We are seeking individuals with previous sales experience and strong customer service skills. This position involves making at need cemetery arrangements and advising families on advance planning for cemetery services. Candidates should enjoy making presentations and guiding families to an informed decision on important end-of-life situations.
We offer excellent compensation for motivated individuals which includes salary plus commissions and performance incentives. This position has the potential to become a full-time benefit eligible position.
Candidates should be career-minded caring individuals who want to succeed and grow in this meaningful work. Qualifications should include but are not limited to:
- At least two years of successful sales experience
- Prefer undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- A positive and supportive attitude towards the Roman Catholic Church and her teachings
- Experience using computers
- Ability to serve families in a professional, respectful and timely manner
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Good listener/excellent communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- Comfortable working in a cemetery environment
- Must possess a current and valid Montana driver’s license
- Eager to make money in a performance based commissioned environment; driven/motivated
About the Employer
Catholic Cemeteries serve the living in life’s most precious moments. Providing cemetery services, Catholic Cemeteries assist in sharing this meaningful experience with family and friends. The Catholic Cemeteries of The Diocese of Helena, MT, is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services.
Job Type: Part-time (25 – 30 hours per week), Salary + Commissions ( $15 per hour + Commissions)
Job Location: Helena, MT
Required Education: Associate Degree
Required Experience: 2 years’ sales experience
Required License or Certification: Montana driver’s license
Please send cover letter and resume to Carmae Fawaz, 515 N. Ewing, Helena, MT 59624 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions – call 406-389-7061. This position is open until filled, but will complete a first assessment of applications on November 1, 2017.
Catholic Social Services of Montana, Helena
Families come in all shapes, sizes and make-up, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of family dynamics combined with your communication skills and commitment to service shapes how new and existing families can grow together. Using your sound judgement and relationship-building skills, you provide on-going support for birth parents and adoptive couples through our adoptive process.
Catholic Social Services of Montana is seeking a full-time social worker with a Social Work degree and at least two years experience working in the adoption field.
Working with a small faith-centered team in Helena, Montana along with individuals in satellite offices across the state, you screen and educate couples seeking adoption services, conduct home studies, and provide aid in foster care licensing for the purpose of adoption. With your knowledge of child development, cultural sensitivity, and Montana State adoption law, you provide on-going support for families through meetings before and after a child’s placement. In addition, your social work background and experience direct your compassionate response when dealing with emotional problems, grief and loss as they relate to the adoption process and our open-adoption philosophy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work with at least 2 years of experience in the adoption field. LCSW, LCPC, Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling, or Licensure Candidate is desirable.
- Knowledge of application of attachment theory within relationships; understanding of family dynamics; psychodynamic processes; evidence-based practices; and the impact of trauma
- Must be flexible; self-reflective; have compassion, and a strong commitment to service
- Clinical skillset to assess families and individuals and solid record-keeping
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email, and adoption case management program
- Good presentation skills to train, and educate community members regarding services of Catholic Social Services of Montana
- Must uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church
This position requires regular travel and may include some weekend work for births. Salary ranges $34,000 to $40,000 depending on experience. The position closes August 21, 2017.
Click here to apply