Schools Employment Application
Current Position Openings
Mission Services Program Manager
St. James Healthcare, Location – Butte, MT
- Establishes annual goals, key metrics and outcome measures in alignment with System, Region and Care Site needs related to Mission Integration and Community Benefit at the local ministry level.
- Coordinates various Mission-related programs in alignment with annual goals including oversight of mission council, heritage celebrations, orientation, and ministry formation experiences.
- Leads and/or assists with Community Benefit processes including community health needs assessment, implementation planning, and reporting.
- Leads and/or supports tracking and inventories of community outreach, partnership development, and collaborative planning with public and private stakeholders.
- Coordinates and strengthens relationships with community agencies, churches, and service groups as determined by the needs of the care site.
- Ministers to the religious, spiritual, ethical and emotional needs of patients, families and staff, including occasional night and weekend call coverage.
- Provides support to spiritual care initiatives and programs.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Family Service Advisor / Sales
Catholic Cemeteries, Diocese of Helena, Location – Helena, MT
Resurrection Cemetery, Helena, Montana
Do you have special insight when dealing with people? Are you service-oriented and self-motivated? We are seeking individuals with previous sales experience and strong customer service skills. This position involves making at need cemetery arrangements and advising families on advance planning for cemetery services. Candidates should enjoy making presentations and guiding families to an informed decision on important end-of-life situations.
We offer excellent compensation for motivated individuals which includes salary plus commissions and performance incentives. This position has the potential to become a full-time benefit eligible position.
Candidates should be career-minded caring individuals who want to succeed and grow in this meaningful work. Qualifications should include but are not limited to:
- At least two years of successful sales experience
- Prefer undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- A positive and supportive attitude towards the Roman Catholic Church and her teachings
- Experience using computers
- Ability to serve families in a professional, respectful and timely manner
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Good listener/excellent communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- Comfortable working in a cemetery environment
- Must possess a current and valid Montana driver’s license
- Eager to make money in a performance based commissioned environment; driven/motivated
About the Employer
Catholic Cemeteries serve the living in life’s most precious moments. Providing cemetery services, Catholic Cemeteries assist in sharing this meaningful experience with family and friends. The Catholic Cemeteries of The Diocese of Helena, MT, is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services.
Job Type: Part-time (25 hours per week), Salary + Commissions ( $15 per hour + Commissions)
Job Location: Helena, MT
Required Education: Associate Degree
Required Experience: 2 years’ sales experience
Required License or Certification: Montana driver’s license
Please send cover letter and resume to Carmae Fawaz, 515 N. Ewing, Helena, MT 59624 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions – call 406-389-7061. This position is open until filled.
Missoula Catholic Schools, Missoula, MT
Missoula Catholic Schools, composed of St. Joseph’s Elementary School and Loyola Sacred Heart High School, seeks applications for the position of President.
Click here for full announcement and job description.
Director of Sacred Music – Part Time Position
St Matthew’s Catholic Church, Kalispell, MT
St Matthew’s is a vibrant parish with 800 families and a grade school and is seeking an energetic and talented professional for its Director of Liturgical Music. St Matthew’s is located in beautiful Northwest Montana and is the gateway to Glacier National Park and minutes from Flathead Lake. Position is part-time, salaried with benefits.
Applicants must have excellent communication/organizational skills, strong knowledge of Roman Catholic liturgy, and informed understanding of sacred music. Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with Church liturgies, choirs, and an accompanist. Music degree is preferred; proficiency with piano is required, organ, keyboard, and vocal skills are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of Catholic music and liturgy. The ideal candidate should possess confident leadership skills and a spirit of collaboration.
Position responsible for working with Pastor in planning music for weekday and weekend Mass schedule; daily Mass and four Saturday/Sunday Masses [5pm, 8am, 9:30am, 11am], as well as, holy days, special prayer services, and St Matthew’s events. Position also responsible for developing and directing adult choir, utilizing existing volunteer singers, and developing and scheduling cantors. Additional tasks agreed upon.
Two days off per week to be designated. Individual must possess strong desire to work with Pastor and assist in making Mass faithful, prayerful, and beautiful. It is preferred that the Director of Liturgical Music have a Degree in Music or equivalent education. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume to the email below.
Position available December 7, 2017
Part Time Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
St. Joseph Catholic Church, Location – Libby, MT
For detailed job description and application come to the office located at
719 Utah Ave. Libby, MT
or request via email – email@example.com