Schools Employment Application
Current Position Openings
Mission Services Program Manager
St. James Healthcare, Location – Butte, MT
- Establishes annual goals, key metrics and outcome measures in alignment with System, Region and Care Site needs related to Mission Integration and Community Benefit at the local ministry level.
- Coordinates various Mission-related programs in alignment with annual goals including oversight of mission council, heritage celebrations, orientation, and ministry formation experiences.
- Leads and/or assists with Community Benefit processes including community health needs assessment, implementation planning, and reporting.
- Leads and/or supports tracking and inventories of community outreach, partnership development, and collaborative planning with public and private stakeholders.
- Coordinates and strengthens relationships with community agencies, churches, and service groups as determined by the needs of the care site.
- Ministers to the religious, spiritual, ethical and emotional needs of patients, families and staff, including occasional night and weekend call coverage.
- Provides support to spiritual care initiatives and programs.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Missoula Catholic Schools, Missoula, MT
Missoula Catholic Schools, composed of St. Joseph’s Elementary School and Loyola Sacred Heart High School, seeks applications for the position of President.
Click here for full announcement and job description.
Director of Sacred Music – Part Time Position
St Matthew’s Catholic Church, Kalispell, MT
St Matthew’s is a vibrant parish with 800 families and a grade school and is seeking an energetic and talented professional for its Director of Liturgical Music. St Matthew’s is located in beautiful Northwest Montana and is the gateway to Glacier National Park and minutes from Flathead Lake. Position is part-time, salaried with benefits.
Applicants must have excellent communication/organizational skills, strong knowledge of Roman Catholic liturgy, and informed understanding of sacred music. Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with Church liturgies, choirs, and an accompanist. Music degree is preferred; proficiency with piano is required, organ, keyboard, and vocal skills are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of Catholic music and liturgy. The ideal candidate should possess confident leadership skills and a spirit of collaboration.
Position responsible for working with Pastor in planning music for weekday and weekend Mass schedule; daily Mass and four Saturday/Sunday Masses [5pm, 8am, 9:30am, 11am], as well as, holy days, special prayer services, and St Matthew’s events. Position also responsible for developing and directing adult choir, utilizing existing volunteer singers, and developing and scheduling cantors. Additional tasks agreed upon.
Two days off per week to be designated. Individual must possess strong desire to work with Pastor and assist in making Mass faithful, prayerful, and beautiful. It is preferred that the Director of Liturgical Music have a Degree in Music or equivalent education. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume to the email below.
Position available December 7, 2017
Part Time Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
St. Joseph Catholic Church, Location – Libby, MT
For detailed job description and application come to the office located at
719 Utah Ave. Libby, MT
or request via email – firstname.lastname@example.org